Lightweight, strong and corrosion-free. The Ferrules are available in a full range of colours and sizes.
Our Large 16mm Ferrules are lightweight, strong and corrosion-free. Available in a choice of 2 colours. With a 40mm base. All our Ferrules are supplied in packs of 2. The ferrules fit easily to the bottom of a walking stick to improve the grip and make falls and slips less likely. The ferrules are ideal at improving safety while using your walking stick. A perfect mobility aid to make the most effective use of your walking stick.
Benefits of the 16mm Ferrules
- Fits securely to the end of walking sticks
- Easy to fit – simply slip onto the bottom of your walking stick
- Provides non-slip grip on surfaces improving user safety
- Compatible with most walking sticks
- Other ferrule sizes are also available
- The robust construction of the ferrule ensures reliability and durability
- 2 Ferrules per pack
- Ferrule Size: 16mm, 5/8″
- Base Diameter: 30mm
Colour Choices: Black | Grey
How Do I Know What Size Ferrule I Need?
First, remove the existing ferrule from the bottom of the walking stick. Once the ferrule is removed measure the diameter of your walking stick to find out what ferrule size you need. A walking stick with a diameter of 22mm without a ferrule needs a ferrule of 22mm. The diameter is the measurement across the walking stick base.