These 27mm ferrules are the perfect mobility aid for your walking stick, ensuring less chance of falling or slipping.
Our large 27mm Ferrules are lightweight, strong and corrosion-free. They fit easily to the bottom of a walking stick to improve grip, making any chance of falling or slipping less likely. The ferrules are ideal for improving safety and it is the perfect mobility aid to make the most effective use of your walking stick. They also have a 40mm base and come in a choice of two colours.
All of our Ferrules are supplied in packs of 2.
Benefits for the 27mm Ferrules
- Fits securely to the end of walking sticks
- Easy to fit – simply slip onto the bottom of your walking stick
- Provides non-slip grip on surfaces improving user safety
- Compatible with most walking sticks
- Other ferrule sizes are also available
- The robust construction of the ferrule ensures reliability and durability
- Ferrule Size: 27mm
- 2 ferrules per pack
- Base Diameter: 40mm
Colour Choices – Grey | Black
How Do I Know What Size Ferrule I Need?
First, remove the existing ferrule from the bottom of the walking stick. Once the ferrule is removed measure the diameter of your walking stick to find out what ferrule size you need. A walking stick with a diameter of 22mm without a ferrule needs a ferrule of 22mm. The diameter is the measurement across the walking stick base.
A full range of mobility Ferrules for walking sticks are available