Alerta Sensaflex 4000 Mattress
A very high-risk profiling memory foam mattress with a built-in high-density base, foam centre and a castellated gel memory foam on top.
The Alerta Sensaflex 4000 Mattress is a very high-risk profiling memory foam mattress with a built-in high-density base, foam centre and a castellated gel memory foam on top. The mattress has enhanced pressure relieving properties with a section of v-cut memory foam which creates additional movement. The mattress offers comfort, care and pressure redistribution and is ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and care homes.
The mattress comes with a multi-stretch and vapour permeable PU cover which can be machine washed and tumble dried on low heat. The foam can be autoclaved.
Benefits of the Alerta Sensaflex 4000 Mattress
- High-risk profiling memory foam mattress
- High-density base
- Memory foam top
- Enhanced pressure relieving properties
- Unique design aids pressure relief
- A comfortable mattress allows pressure redistribution
- Designed for use in hospitals, nursing and care homes
- Supplied with water-resistant machine washable cover
- Foam can be autoclaved
- Mattress Dimensions: 198cm x 90cm x 16cm (78″ x 35.5″ x 6.3″)
- Maximum load capacity: 200kg
- Minimum load capacity: 30kg
- Multi-stretch and vapour permeable cover
- Antimicrobial cover with white underside
- BS7177: Crib 5