Aloe Vera Gel
The Aloe Vera Gel is a natural product and is known to regenerate skin cells which could therefore help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, ease eczema related problems, acne, sun/age spots, and other blemishes.
£7.99 – £19.99
Our Aloe Vera Gel comes from the Aloe Vera plant which has been used widely for its medicinal and healing properties for many years. The leaves of the plant are full of tissule that stores water. The gel comes from the water-filled leaves and contains the bio-active compounds including vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants. The powerful antioxidant compounds in the plant can help inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria.
The Gel is suitable for all skin types and could aid a variety of skin conditions. Aloe Vera is a natural product and is known to regenerate skin cells which could therefore help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, ease eczema related problems, acne, sun/age spots, and other blemishes. This clear gel is also a very popular treatment on the skin after exposure to the sun as it has a soothing effect on the skin.
To use simply apply some gel to the skin morning and night or as required if it is after sun exposure. It can be used on your face daily as a natural skin moisturising and also on your body.
Beneficial Effects of Aloe Vera
- May accelerates the healing process of burns
- May improve skin and prevent wrinkles
- Preliminary evidence has shown that it can slow ageing of the skin
- A study has shown that it can reduce redness of the skin
Product Specification and Sizes
- 1 x Aloe Vera Gel
- 3 x size options: 60 ml Jar | 200 ml Tub | 500 ml Tub
- Natural Product for the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant
- Suitable for all skin types
- Use as for its many healing properties
- Use as a skin moisturising
- Soothing skin gel
- External use only
200 mls, 500 mls, 60 mls