A homoeopathic anti-inflammatory that is best known as a help to relieve pain, reducing inflammation and swelling.
Arnica Oil comes from the arnica plant, a type of sunflower and the has been used medicinally for many years for its healing benefits. Our Arnica Oil comes ready to use and can be applied directly on the skin. If preferred it can also be used as a base oil or use it to make arnica creams and ointments.
Arnica (Heterotheca inuloides) is a homoeopathic anti-inflammatory that is best known as a help to relieve pain, reducing inflammation and swelling. It can also be used for the treatment of traumatic injuries for example sprains and strains in the joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons and has been used for the relief of backache.
Note: for external use only. Do not use on broken skin.
Benefits of Arnica Oil
- Use to treat osteoarthritis
- Can reduce bruising significantly.
- It can reduce pain and act as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Arnica as been found to be helpful in treating insect bites
- Helps with sprains and fractures.
- Can even help reduce swelling after surgery.
- It has anti-bacterial benefits
- Helps increases circulation.
Product Specification for the Argan Oil
- 1 x Bottle of Arnica Oil
- 100 mls bottle
- Use directly from the bottle
- Can also be as a carrier oil
- For external use only
- Do not use on broken skin
Also available in this range is the Arnica Pain Relieving Ointment