Big Keys Cordless Telephone & Answering Machine
An easy and comfortable phone for users fitted with a large range of features such as; adjustable volume of up to 80 dB and an optical alarm in addition to the standard ringer.
The BigTel 1280 Big Keys Cordless Telephone & Answering Machine has been designed as an aid for the elderly and hard of hearing. As with all the BigTel telephones the 1280 has a full range of useful features that make it superior to a standard cordless phone. These include an adjustable receiving volume of up to 30 dB and a ringer volume of up to 80 dB. There is a optical alarm in addition to the ringer to let you know when there is an incoming call. Large LED screen that displays the number of the incoming call and the time. There is an alarm and a snooze button and an ECO mode to enable energy conservation.
The phone is perfect for anyone with severe hearing difficulties and the caller ID improves safety and protects vulnerable adults. The last 15 callers are logged and an integrated answering machine will record up to 15 minutes.
Benefits of the Big Keys Cordless Telephone & Answering Machine
- Cordless Phone with Answering Machine
- Up to 15 minutes recording time
- Messages can be played back through handset or speaker
- Easy to use
- Clear sound with <2% distortion at maximum volume
- Ultra-bright LED for visual alert on incoming calls
- Ideal for use by the hard of hearing and elderly
- Large LCD screen for an easy to read display
- 2 direct dial pre-set buttons
- Large buttons for less than nimble fingers
- Premium hearing aid compatibility
- Hands free speakerphone function
- Volume boost button
- Caller ID for improved safety
- Receiving volume of up to 30dB
- Ringer volume of up to 80dB
- Backlit display to make reading easier
Live Well Now have a wide range of Big Button amplified Telephones to suit all your requirements including the Big Button Telephone BigTel 40; the Big Button Desk and cordless Pone System and the Desk and Cordless Phone System