Body Ache Bath Oil
Completely 100% natural herbal bath oil that may offer all-over natural pain relief for arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, inflammation of joints, joint pain and fibromyalgia.
Abluo Body Ache Bath Oil is a completely 100% natural herbal bath oil that is extremely beneficial for individuals suffering from any pain caused by arthritic conditions or rheumatism. It may offer all-over natural pain relief for arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, inflammation of joints, joint pain and fibromyalgia.
The oil contains cosmetic grade sweet almond and sunflower oils, hand blended with pure essential oils of lavender, which is the most used essential oil in aromatherapy for its properties of being anti-rheumatic and anti-inflammatory; thyme, for arthritis; rosemary, for muscular aches and pains and juniper berry, for its stimulating and anti-rheumatic properties. The oil can be used as frequently as required. The natural essential oils in this bath oil are reputed to help counter the pain and stiffness associated with all types of arthritis and rheumatism.
Directions to use:
Add 10ml of bath oil under warm running water and relax in the bath for at least 15 minutes. How does it work? When used in hot water, skin pores are opened, allowing the beautiful essential and carrier oils to be rapidly absorbed by the skin.
Benefits of the Body Ache Bath Oil
- 100% natural goodness
- NO- parabens, sodium Laureth sulfate (SLS), sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES),
- NO alcohol, synthetic oils, artificial colours or preservative
- NO animal additives or chemical additives.
- Suitable for vegans.
- It has not been tested on animals and we don’t buy ingredients from companies that test on animals.
- 250ml plastic bottle of Abluo Body Ache Bath Oil
- Ingredients – sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus), sweet almond oil (Prunus amygdalus Dulcis), lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia), thyme essential oil (Thymus vulgaris), juniper berry essential oil (Juniperus communis), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) and vitamin-e oil (Tocopherol).
Please note that our Arthritis & Rheumatism Bath Oil does contain nut oils and is for external use only. Please consult your doctor before using products containing essential oils if you are currently suffering from any medical conditions, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
LIVE WELL NOW offer a full range of Arthritis Creams and Oils