Calendula is believed to support wound healing and promote healthy skin. May speed the healing of wounds and can be used on acne and stretch marks.
£7.99 – £17.99
Our Calendula Ointment contains a variety of compounds which are believed to support wound healing and promote healthy skin. Herbalists believe calendula is very versatile, may speed the healing of wounds and make the skin more supple by increasing the blood supply to it. This ointment can be used as a natural beauty face, hand or body rub or specifically on skin marks as a natural healing and repairing product. Very well known for use on stretch marks.
- Cuts, scratches and grazes,
- Stretch marks
- Natural face beauty cream
Benefits of the Calendula Ointment
- Contains only natural goodness
- No parabens
- No sodium Laureth sulfate (SLS)
- No sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES),
- No alcohol, synthetic oils, artificial colours or preservatives
- No animal additives or chemical additives
- Suitable for vegans.
- It has not been tested on animals
Directions for Use: this ointment can be used in both the morning and evening. A small amount of ointment should be applied to the affected areas.
Specification and Sizes
- Available Sizes: 60ml | 120ml | 200ml
- Ingredients – calendula oil (Calendula officinalis), beeswax (Cera alba), cypress essential oil (Cupressus serpenvirens), lime essential oil (Citrus aurantifolia), lemon essential oil (Citrus limon), vitamin E oil (Tocopherol) and orange essential oil (Citrus aurantium).
Please note that our Calendula ointment contains nut oils and is for external use only.
Please consult your doctor before using products containing essential oils if you are currently suffering from any medical conditions, are pregnant or breastfeeding
120ml, 200 mls, 60ml