Contour Shower Stool
The height Adjustable comfortable seat is perforated for easy drainage and has handles on either side to aid stability when sitting or standing.
The Atlantis Contour Shower Stool is a robust and lightweight Bathing Aid. The comfortable seat is perforated for easy drainage and has handles on either side to aid stability when sitting or standing. The stools are made from lightweight aluminium and are a perfect bathroom aid for use while showering. There are two versions available, the Contour Shower Chair which also has a backrest and this one that has no backrest. The shower stool improves independence when showering. The lightweight makes it ideal for moving position for anyone with weak hands or limited mobility. Once in place, the stool remains secure and gives the user improved confidence while showering.
Benefits of the Contour Shower Stool
- Shower Stool to assist independent living
- Strong and hard-wearing
- Lightweight aluminium
- Comfortable to use
- Improves feelings of safety when showering.
- Bathroom aid for elderly and users with limited mobility
- Perforated seat to allow drainage
- 2 handle grips at each side
- 1 x Atlantis Shower Stool
- Adjustable seat height from 385mm – 535mm (15″ – 21″)
- Seat size : 490mm x 280mm (19.25″ x 11″)
- Maximum weight of user: 16 stone/114 kg
Live Well Now offer a wide range of Shower Stools and Chairs to suit your individual requirements.
You can find more information on Choosing the Right Shower Seat here