Designer Coccyx Wedge Cushion
The cushion has an ideal 8¼ degree angle to ensure the natural ‘S’ shape of the spine is maintained.
£39.95 – £42.00
The Harley Designer Coccyx Wedge Cushion is an orthopaedic cushion with a coccyx cut out that is used to keep the natural “S” shape of the spine when sitting for long periods of time and to avoid lower back pain that results if the back is not kept in proper alignment. The 8-degree angle of the memory foam wedge is used to tilt the body, lifting the hips up to a position higher than the knees. The wedge is made from a mix of high resilient and elastic memory foam, enabling the body weight to be evenly distributed for maximum comfort. The product is supplied with or without an optional fixing strap. The wedges are fitted with a removable luxury velour cover.
Benefits of the Harley Designer Coccyx Wedge Cushion
- Has an 8¼ degree angle to maintain the S shape of the spine
- Supremely comfortable allowing extended sitting time
- Hard-wearing and durable cushion
- Double layer cushion of foam bonded to a Visco elastic memory foam
- Memory foam ensures weight is evenly distributed and improves comfort
- Zipped cover that can be easily removed for cleaning
- Order with or without a fixing strap
- 36cm x 36cm x 8cm (14″ x 14″ x 3″)
This cushion is also available as Designer Wedge Cushion without the coccyx cut out.
With Fixing Strap, Without Fixing Strap