Ferrules 19mm – Pink
Perfect mobility aid for your walking stick, ensuring less chance of falling or slipping.
Ferrules 19mm – Pink are lightweight, strong and corrosion-free. They fit easily to the bottom of a walking stick to improve grip, making any chance of falling or slipping less likely. The ferrules are ideal at improving safety and it is the perfect mobility aid to make the most effective use of your walking stick. They also have a 30mm base and this size comes in a choice of four colours: Black Grey Dark Blue and Pink. Our Pink ferrules are ideal to match a patterned walking stick to keep it colour coordinated.
All of our Ferrules are supplied in packs of 2.
Benefits of the 19mm Ferrules – Pink
- Fits securely to end of walking sticks
- Easy to fit – simply slip onto the bottom of your walking stick
- Provides non-slip grip on surfaces improving user safety
- Compatible with most walking sticks
- Other ferrule sizes are also available
- The robust construction of the ferrule ensures reliability and durability
- 2 ferrules per pack
- Ferrule Size: 19mm, 3/4″
- Base Diameter: 30mm
How Do I Know What Size Ferrule I Need?
First, remove the existing ferrule from the bottom of the walking stick. Once the ferrule is removed measure the diameter of your walking stick to find out what ferrule size you need. A walking stick with a diameter of 22mm without a ferrule needs a ferrule of 22mm. The diameter is the measurement across the walking stick base.
A full range of mobility Ferrules for walking sticks are available