Gents Talking Atomic Watch
Gents watch with expanding bracelet is invaluable in day-to-day life – not just for telling the time and date, but for simple tasks such as timing a roast in the oven or for planning the day ahead.
The Gents Talking Atomic Watch has an expanding bracelet. If you’ve ever used a talking watch you’ll know how invaluable it can be in day-to-day life – not just for telling the time and date, but for simple tasks such as timing a roast in the oven or for planning the day ahead.
All our atomic watches automatically update with the signal to guarantee their accuracy. A beautifully clear dial with high vision fonts approved by the RNIB so you can easily see the time at a glance, with the added benefit of speaking the time and date at the touch of a button.
The clear English voice is recorded by the RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind People), making them the expert’s choice. As the time is radio controlled, you needn’t worry about adjusting for summer or wintertime, or if travelling, as the time can automatically update in any country that receives an atomic signal (including the UK, Germany, USA and Japan) and can be manually set for countries where no signal is available.
With an optional alarm and hourly time announcement, our watches are available with an expandable bracelet in two sizes.
Benefits of the Gents Talking Atomic Watch
- 1 x Gents Talking Atomic Watch
- Talking function with clear analogue face and hands
- Voice announcement of time and date
- Automatically adjust between summer and winter time Automatic setting by seeking time signal in countries were available including UK, Germany, USA and Japan
- Can be manually set for countries with no signal
- Setting buttons flush with case to prevent accidental activation
- Option of alarm and hourly time announcement
- Battery included