Good Grips Coated Dessert Spoon
Ideal for persons with biting reflexes and limited coordination. The coated spoons have built-up handles that are easy to hold even when wet.
The Good Grips Coated Dessert Spoon is ideal for persons with biting reflexes and limited coordination. The mobility eating aid is designed to be used by those with limited grip strength or dexterity. Good grips spoon has a Plastisol coating on the head of the spoon which protects the mouth, lips, and teeth of the user. The large built-up handles are latex-free and non-slip making them easy to hold even when wet. Ideal for persons with limited hand control. The head of the spoon can be bent to an angle to suit the most comfortable eating position which reduces strain on wrists and hands. Not recommended for those with heavy biting reflexes.
Can be used with the Goodie Strap
Hand washing in cold water prolongs product life.
Benefits of the Good Grips Coated Dessert Spoon
- Built-up handles for easy grip
- Plastisol coating on the head of the spoon
- Quality stainless steel
- Soft feel in the mouth
- Protects the mouth of the user
- Latex-free, large size handle for comfortable use
- Comfortable and secure grip
- Helps with limited grip strength
- Holding the spoon in the most comfortable position helps reduce wrist strain
- Hand wash only
- 1 x Good Grips Coated Dessert Spoon
- Length: 200mm (7.75″)
- Weight: 75 gms (2.75 ozs)
LIVE WELL NOW stock a wide range of Adaptive Cutlery