Harley Thoracic Back Support With Laterals
This is a versatile product that assists in the prevention of incorrect spinal alignment, stabilising the trunk to maintain a mid-line position.
The Harley Thoracic Back Support with Laterals is designed to be used in a wheelchair or chair.
This is a versatile product that helps in the prevention of incorrect spinal alignment. It does this by stabilising the body to maintain a mid-line position. The support is simple to use, adjusting the lateral supports is easy with the multi-way touch close fastening. An integral rigid plate with soft polyurethane foam topping gives the required support, but also comfort for the user.
The support will fit most chairs and wheelchairs but customised sizes are available on request. The wheelchair support is easily fitted using two elasticated buckled straps. There is a removable, multi-stretch, waterproof cover included for ease of cleaning and hygiene.
Benefits of the Harley Thoracic Back Support with Laterals
- Wheelchair support giving both strong support and comfort to the user
- Fits most wheelchairs and chairs (customised sizes are available if required)
- Prevention of incorrect spinal alignment
- Easy to fit and adjust lateral supports
- Removable multi-stretch waterproof cover included
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Made in the UK
Harley Thoracic Back Support with Laterals Specification and Sizes
- 1 x Harley Thoracic Back Support with Laterals
- Size: 43cm x 43cm (17″ x 17″)
- Lateral Supports 20cm (8″)
Colour Option: Black
Live Well Now offer a Wheelchair Accessories
Live Well Now has a wide range of Mobility Aids to suit all your individual requirements
You might also be interested in our Blog: Mobility Matters on Holiday