Perfectly designed to provide supreme stability and comfort for neck trauma and cervical sprains, the neck collar is formed from a medium density closed cell foam.
The Neck Collar is perfectly designed to provide supreme stability and comfort for neck trauma and cervical sprains. It is formed from a medium density closed cell foam that delivers support for the treatment of whiplash or other injuries where the neck cannot be moved. Lightweight and malleable, it is protected with a hard-wearing fabric that makes it suitable for long term use, nighttime use, and ensures it can accept repeated machine washings.
Benefits of the Neck Collar
- Use for neck trauma and cervical sprains
- Made from medium-density closed-cell foam
- Use for whiplash
- Machine washable
- Small: 7.5cm x 43cm (3″ x 17″)
- Medium: 9cm x 47cm (3 1/2″ x 18 1/2″)
- Large: 9cm x 51cm (3 1/2″ x 20″)
- Large/Deep: 10cm x 51cm (4″ x 20″)
LIVE WELL NOW offer a full range of Orthopaedic Aids
Deep, L, M, S