Neo G Childrens Wrist Brace
The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic wrists, chronic aches and stiffness.
The Neo G Children’s Wrist Brace is a heat therapy device is specifically designed children and features a removable metal splint to allow variable stabilisation of the wrist and hand.
There is an adjustable strap which provides additional compression around the wrist and/or hand if needed which can help encourage correct alignment of the carpal bones and therefore help reduce inflammation in the wrist, which is useful in the management of juvenile carpal tunnel syndrome.
The support can also be used to help reduce strain caused by repetitive movements at the wrist associated with typing, writing and other recreational or sporting activities. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic wrists, chronic aches and stiffness.
Benefits of the Neo G Children’s Wrist Brace
- 1 x Neo G Children’s Wrist Brace
- Specially designed for children up to 12 years
- Allows variable stabilisation of the wrist and hand
- Adjustable strap to provide additional compression
- Constructed from heat therapeutic neoprene
- Helps to reduce repetitive strain movements
- Universally sized for a custom fit
- Ensures blood flow safety
- Simple to use
- Comfortable to wear
Style Choices: Left Hand | Right Hand
Neo G products are ideal for sports injuries, sprains and arthritic joints
Live Well Now offers the full range of Neo G Orthopaedic Supports
Left Handed, Right Handed