Parnell Bed Rail
A great mobility aid that provides assistance to the user when getting in and out of bed.
£249.00 – £264.00
The Parnell Bed Rail is a perfect mobility aid to assist in getting into and out of bed. They are probably the strongest most rigid and safest of any bed rail on the market and are ready to use in a couple of minutes. They provide a very stable rigid structure with multiple hand positions to help the user into their bed.
The Parnell Bed Rail is stylish and made of corrosion protected steel to give many years of use representing excellent value for money. It is an excellent aid to independent living and gives maximum user confidence safety for the user.
The rail has been designed for use with adjustable domestic beds, also fits conventional domestic beds. The Bed Rail is quick and easy to assemble and fits without tools or straps or ties of any kind required. The Bed Rail is braced solidly and rigidly from the bedroom floor.
Benefits of the Parnell Bed Rail
- Quality independent living aid
- Aids getting into and out of bed
- Designed to be used with adjustable domestic beds (also fits conventional domestic beds)
- Quick and easy assembly and fitting, no tools or straps or ties required
- Braced solidly and rigidly from the bedroom floor
- Made from corrosion protected steel
- Functional and strong.
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Secure and safe to use
- 1 x Premium Parnell Bed Rail
- Minimum clearance under bed 3 cm (approx 1.2 inches)
- Total Height: 78cm | 30.5″
- The only bed rails tested to British Standards at Newcastle University (BS EN 1970:2000)
Choose from Premium or Premium Plus depending on the weight of the user
- Premium: maximum weight of user 115kg | 253lbs
- Premium Plus: maximum weight of user 160kg | 352lbs
Live Well Now stocks a full range of Bed Grab Rails
Max User Weight 115KG, Max User Weight 160KG