Patient Turner Rota Stand Solo
Patented mechanism in the base allows a sit to stand and pivot transfer to be carried out by a single nurse or carer thus reducing the time it takes to carry out the task as well as halving the cost of having two carers/nurses present during the transfer.
The Patient Turner Rota Stand Solo sets a new standard in sit to stand and pivot transfers. The high quality moving and handling aid has a patented mechanism in the base that allows a sit to stand and pivot transfer to be carried out by a single nurse or carer thus reducing the time it takes to carry out the task as well as halving the cost of having two carers/nurses present during transfer. The nurse/carer does not need to counterbalance the Rota Stand Solo as the client pulls themself to a standing position. The patient turning aid has a stabilising bar to allow a one-person transfer and enables a safer more controlled transfer which reduces the risk of injury to both carer and patient.
With a strong construction and a maximum user weight of 200kg and a height-adjustable frame, it will be suitable for most patients.
Benefits of the Patient Turner Rota Stand Solo
- Height adjustable frame to suit all patients
- Requires only one carer
- Central wheels allow easy positioning
- Large Handlebar for a secure grip
- Promotes safer transfer and reduces the risk of injury to both user and carer
- Allows a safe, smooth and controlled transfer
- Encourages an independent and dignified transfer
- Designed to be easy to use
- Quality construction
- Ergonomically shaped leg pads for user comfort
- Height adjustable handles
- Maximum Weight of User: 31 stone | 200kg
- Minimum handle height: 790mm (31″)
- Maximum handle height: 1300mm (50″)
- Patient Turner weight: 17 kgs (38 lbs)
Also available in this range is the Rota Stand