Patient Turner Rota Stand
Designed to promote safer movement and allows a safe, smooth and controlled swivel transfer. The Rota Stand reduces the need to hold a person during a transfer and encourages an independent and dignified transfer.
The Patient Turner Rota Stand is ideal for patient moving and handling. It is designed to promote safer movement and allows a safe, smooth and controlled swivel transfer. The Rota Stand reduces the need to hold a person during a transfer and encourages an independent and dignified transfer. Developed to allow an assisted transfer from one seated position to another. The frame, shin pad, and turntable combine to give optimum safety to both carer and individual during the transfer.
The central wheels are a unique innovation allowing the Rota Stand to be rolled up to the person even after their feet have been positioned on the product.
Benefits of the Patient Turner Rota Stand
- Promotes safe method of patient transfer
- Allows a safe, smooth and controlled swivel transfer
- Reduced the need to hold the patient during transfer
- Encourages an independent and dignified transfer
- Height adjustable frame to suit all
- Foot pedal break to secure turn-table
- Central wheels for easy positioning
- Angled shin pad for a comfortable standing position
- Maximum user weight: 160kgs (25 stone) weight limit
- Base measures 530 x 530mm (21″ x 21″)
- Product is available in white only
- Minimum handle height: 790mm (31″)
- Maximum handle height: 3100mm 50″)
- Weight: 15 kgs (33 lbs)
Also available in this range is the Patient Turner Rota Stand Solo