Quad Walking Stick
A four-legged design delivers increased user stability. Features include the curved neck and wide base.
The European Style Quad Walking Stick is height adjustable to ensure that it is set to the most comfortable position to suit individual users. The walking stick has a curved neck for the user to place their weight directly over the shaft for safety and maximum stability. It also ensures that weight is spread evenly. The shape of the handle has been designed to fit the centre of the palm comfortably and the front tapers to allow the fingers to obtain a better grip. The adjustable quad walking stick is made in high-quality steel. It is lightweight and comfortable to use and the four feet means it does not have to be supported to remain upright. The graphite coloured shaft has a black powder coating finish on the base which increases durability. The Quad style walking canes are ideal for using on stairs providing secure support. Four strong grip rubber ferrules are provided on each foot to ensure safety while using.
Benefits of the Quad Walking Stick
- Provides good stability and secure support
- Can be used on stairs unlike a walker or rollator
- The quad walking stick does not need to be held to keep upright
- A wide base increase safety and stability
- Made from steel with a graphite coloured shaft
- Swan neck for even weight distribution
- Height adjustable to ensure the most comfortable position
- Shaped comfortable handle
- Non-slip ferrules for extra security
- Base finished with black powder coating to increase its durability
- 1 x Quad Walking Stick
- Height adjusts from 750mm – 930mm (29.5″-36.5″).
- Base dimension 230mm x 240mm (9″ x 9.5″).
- Ferrule size for Quad Cane is 16mm (0.63″)
- Maximum User Weight 16st/100kg