Safety Bed Rail
Ideal for use as a side rail to keep you from falling out of bed and as a support bar for getting in and out of bed.
The Stander Safety Bed Rail works well as a side rail to prevent from falling out of bed and also as a support bar for getting in and out of bed. The rail can be folded down and out of the way when not in use which also makes it easier for making the bed and also allows access to a carer. The bedside safety rail attaches easily to any size of a home bed and includes a dual safety strap that at 23″ high will accommodate taller mattresses.
The bed rail is ideal to be used as a security rail and a grab handle to assist in getting in and out of bed. It cannot be pushed off or away from the bed by accident increasing peace of mind for carers. The rail is easy to set up and simple to raise and lower side.
The Bedside safety rail is a great home care product for anyone who has problems with falling or rolling out of bed and is a great mobility aid to improve independent living offering the user added security and protection in the comfort of their own home.
Benefits of the Stander Safety Bed Rail
- Bedside safety rail
- Ideal for people who may fall or roll out of bed
- Use as a side rail for security
- Use as a support bar to give help getting in and out of bed
- Folds down when not in use and to allow access to the bed
- Attaches to any size of bed
- Includes a dual safety strap
- 1 x Stander Safety Bed Rail
- Rail height 23″ | 585mm
- Rail Length 30″ | 762mm
- Weight 12lbs | 544g
- 20ft fixing strap
- Suitable for all home beds
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 180kg
Live Well Now stocks a full range of Bed Grab Rails