Accommodates feet and calves of all sizes and pulls the sock up the calf instead of releasing it at the ankle.
This Sock Assist a great mobility aid that helps with the everyday task of putting on socks without the need to bend or reach. It has two cord handles making it easier to use than other sock aids. It is easy to use and accommodates feet and calves of all sizes. This dressing aid has a nonstick surface and pulls the sock up the calf instead of releasing it at the ankle. Its innovative design allows you to put socks or knee-high nylons using one or two hands. Also works with elastic compression knee-high socks or stockings. It’s the unusual-looking features that make this Sock Assist with two cord handles so effective.
Benefits of the Sock Assist
- 1 x Sock Assist Dressing Aid
- Ideal for anyone who has difficulty bending or stretching
- Can be used with one hand
- Two side wings keep the sock on the Sock Assist until it is released on the calf.
- The Centre tongue helps ease the sock onto the device.
- Flexible polypropylene “gives” to accommodate socks.
- The flat bottom surface prevents it from rolling.
- A wide footbed accommodates average to wide feet.
- Contoured side walls help hold the sock on the device.
- Rear flares prevent the cord from rubbing against the skin.
- Textured surface prevents skin from sticking to the device.
- The cord handle can be cut or looped to adjust the length.
LIVE WELL NOW offer a full range of Dressing Aids to suit individual requirements