Voice Alert Alarm System
A versatile alarm system used to aid fall management. Can be used on a bed, wheelchair or entrance alarm with Voice function.
The Voice Alert Alarm System has been designed as a versatile alarm system to be used to aid fall management. This advanced model alarm comes with a choice of voice or 4 different alarm tones and allows connection to an existing Nursecall system. Can be used on a bed, wheelchair or entrance alarm with Voice function. There is a choice of High/Low volume or silence mode with a flashing light. You can also record your own alert message or instructions in a voice that is familiar to the patient. The Alert activated by the magnetic switch with cord and clip or optional sensor pads via the RJ9 socket. A Tamper Resistant Suspend Mode will stop monitoring temporarily to facilitate patient repositioning without triggering an alarm. A versatile clip and mounting bracket is included. Battery low indicator to ensure uninterrupted patient monitoring. Uses 4 x AA batteries (not included).
Benefits of the Voice Alert Alarm System
- Versatile fall management alarm system
- 4 different alarm tones
- Can be connected to existing Nursecall system if required
- Use of bed, wheelchair or as an entrance alarm
- Can be set to silent with a flashing light
- High or low volume as preferred
- Alert messages or instructions can be recorded
- Can be used with sensor mats
- Allows suspension mode for patient handling
- Low battery indicator for additional patient security
Can be used with the Square Premium Sensor Mat and the Large Premium Sensor Mat