Webequ Vegetable Knife
Adapted kitchen knife for users with a weak grip, the elderly or disabled with a specially designed grip that leans over the blade giving stability and control and makes cutting and slicing easy.
The Webequ Vegetable Knife has a new grip that offers excellent control, stability and balance when you chop and cut vegetables. The non-stick function makes the work easier. Moreover, with this adapted kitchen knife, the new grip means you need less force that means you can cut and chop quite a lot before you experience fatigue. This knife is, therefore, a good choice for people with reduced arm and shoulder strength. Length of blade 17.8cm. An excellent knife that will cut through the sturdiest of vegetables without a fight.
Benefits of the Webequ Vegetable Knife
- Adapted kitchen knives for users with a weak grip, the elderly or disabled
- A specially designed grip that leans over the blade giving stability and control
- Easy end effective cutting and slicing movement.
- Cutting is easier and less demanding
- Made from high-quality stainless steel with an ergonomically designed soft-grip handle.
- Assists people with reduced arm or shoulder strength
Live Well Now offer a full range of Kitchen Aids to suit your individual requirements