iD Expert Form Plus
Comfortable shaped pads give the user the perfect solution for managing moderate to heavy incontinence and are ideal when the user is mobile or semi-mobile
iD Expert Form Plus are comfortable shaped pads that have been designed to give the user the perfect solution for managing moderate to heavy incontinence and are ideal when the user is mobile or semi-mobile. The pads provide high levels of absorption which helps to make the user feel dry and comfortable.
The pack contains 21 incontinence pads that are suitable for use by males and females. The pads have integrated waterproof anti-leak cuffs that will prevent leakages from the side and give the user improved confidence in their day to day living. These discreet pads will safely and comfortable absorb up to 1500ml and include an odour control system to minimise the unpleasant odour of ammonia from escaping.
To help users ensure that the pads are changed as required they are fitted with a double wetness indicator that will change colour when pads need to be renewed. They have a multi-layer absorbent core that contains Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) in the middle of the pad which will ensure that maximum absorbency is reached.
To improve user comfort the pads have a textile back sheet which helps to ensure there is enough airflow to protect the user and keep them dry. The pads are designed to be worn with stretch pants.
Benefits of the iD Expert Form Plus
- Use for incontinence level moderate to heavy
- A double wetness indicator which reduces the need for intrusive checking
- Multi-layer absorbent core maximises absorbency
- Softback sheet enhances comfort and discretion
- Integrated anti-leak cuffs prevent side leakages
- Odour control system prevents the formation of ammonia
- Ideal for use by both men and women
- One pack of 21 iD Expert Form Plus (size 2)
- Absorbency level: 1500ml
- Pad length: 640mm (25″)
- Pad width: 330mm (13″)
LIVE WELL NOW stocks a full range of iD Expert Form Pads